Break-up & Realization...

Saturday 25 May 2013


I was I my class tilting the connector rod diagram on my system screen.
‘We broke up just now’ her message beeped my mobile. I called her she disconnected my call. I messaged her but there was no reply from her.
I came home and logged into gmail. She was offline. I messaged her to come online. I next 20 seconds she was online.
‘i done a mistake. I loved a coward. I hate him,’ she said even before I asked her. I was out of words to control her.
‘Fuck this caste system. His parents are nuts. My parents are far better than his parents.’
Her frustration was in peaks. I just said ‘hmmm..’ to let her complete her frustrated lines.
‘ he says he can’t talk to his parents. Such a loser. Now he is avoiding my calls as well as me. Now me and family became fools by trusting him. my parents lost trust. I don’t want to live, I want to die.’
‘Cool greshma, what have you become,’ I asked.
‘This in not the girl whom I met first. You are not the one who you used to be. The brave independent girl I saw died in you. So there Is no need to die again,’ I said  with anger.

 ‘He shift deleted me. I curse myself for loving a Eunuch.’ I sprang out of chair hearing the last word.

Now her anger was going beyond control.

‘Am unable to concentrate on anything. I left going to orphanage. I left attending social cause programs. Where am I going,’ she questioned herself.

This is what I wanted from you to ask yourself where you are going into. Think of what you were and what you are now,’ . ‘see there are people who parted after their marriage. You are lucky to know about him in advance,’ my words made a impact on her. I logged off to give her some time to think.

Few hours later, she messaged to my mobile to get into gmail.

‘Yes, what you said is right. He is the loser not me. I will get back to my life again. I’ll Spare my weekends for orphanages and oldage homes. This will definitely help to get out of this mess,’ she said in a positive tone.

I succeeded to make her realize her value. My experiences in my life taught me this. Life is the best teacher.

Remember one thing, girls never forget anything. And never want a simple ending to be precise ending.

            ‘ I never seen such a boy. look at his facebook chats with his ex-girlfriend. He said the same words with her what he said to me. am sending his fb id & password have quick look,’ she said and she sent the password.

            ‘Am sending u a document of what she wrote to him after their break-up. Read it,’ another mail popped up. She became a csi agent for some time.

It took about 15 minutes to read the document and another 20 minutes to understand what she (varun’s ex-gf ) wrote. There were no full stops, no commas, no correct sentence formation. A 10th pass student can write much more better English than her.

The content was, how he cheated her, how he left her. And she cursed him for leaving her.

The facebook chats were in alien sentences. Varun & Vinni ( his ex-gf) were  deeply in love. that I was able to conform.

‘Did you saw the chats. If not see them all.’ She was insisting to go through every message. I had no guts to go mad by reading their alien language. But I vaguely took a look, there were lots of video chats , intimate chats and pictures of them together.

“Have u finished or not. Thank god am saved from a traitor. Now I have no regrets. I will start a new life from now. Hey listen my lappy is running out of charging.. will catch u later.’ She said and the chat closed abruptly.

I was on bed thinking what the f**k am doing.

i.)                 First am talking to a girl late nights.

ii.)               Second ,I got promoted to dearest friend from normal friend.

iii.)             Third, peeping into others personal mails.

iv.)            Four, trusting a girl.

For the next few months, I was trying to motivate her. sometimes it works sometimes it dint. I used to send her motivational sms thoughts, videos etc., etc.,,. It would be hard for anyone to come out of their first love. As days passed, I saw some betterment. My  trails dint go vain. She resumed going to orphanage home, resumed her NGO camps. She kept herself busy in order not to recollect her past.

                                                                                              To be continued....

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

3 comments:

  1. Blog27999 said...:

    If you're trying to burn fat then you have to get on this brand new custom keto meal plan.

    To design this service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional cooks have united to develop keto meal plans that are effective, convenient, money-efficient, and delicious.

    Since their launch in January 2019, thousands of individuals have already completely transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a professional keto meal plan can provide.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones given by the keto meal plan.

Post a Comment