Things i learned in 2nd year...

Wednesday 27 March 2013




           After a week holidays our college started and we are in 2-2 sem with backlogs. There was drastic change. Every one was worried about their looks. And the reason was juniors were about join. Some were looking to rag them and some were eagerly waiting to propose them. And one of them was Mr. Akhil. He was in love. She was our junior. Donno why I always get remembered of kangaroo when she walked. I still wonder why.
         ‘ In mechanics of motion, we have grasshopper, robert & straight line motion,’ our Kinematics sir was busy explaining the unit to the first 3 benches. Some were busy texting to their girl friends/boy friends. They were so experts that they don’t even bother to look at the keypad while typing. If JNTU introduces a new way of answering the exams by texting, then we would all finish our semester exams in just one day with our lightening speed of texting.
            We occupied our last bench and were laughing our asses off. The reason was Akhil. Akhil proposed and a junior girl disposed. We laughed more harder looking at Akhil’s face. That kangaroo had kicked my friend on his heart. His faced show the sign of rejection. Poor fellow. He tried his best to hide this matter but in college you cant hide anything. 

            I always tried to find an answer why girls answer ‘NO’ (Spontaneously) when a guy approach her. Why don’t they think for a minute. Does ‘I love you’ sound like ‘ Can I have your both kidneys’ for girls or the answer ‘NO’ is their birthright ? Some boys in my class dared to propose my class girls. Some boys were lucky, they got the answer ‘no’. And some unlucky boys got answer ‘yes’. May their soul rest in peace!!

            This remembered me of my love. I got betrayed by my girl. Since then I kept myself away from girls. hmm… past is past. Time has passed like wind. We finished our mid exams, our lab internals. And our main exams schedule and all in one released at same time.
          By the end of 2nd year I have learned,
i)                   I learnt to say three very imp words for life:-
* Yes sir.
* Ok sir.
* I'll Just Do That sir.
ii)                Voice modulation during attendance time.
iii)              I learnt to:-
* Face Mondays.
* Fight For 5 Days.
* Wait For the Weekend.
iv)              I Never Believed In Luck But Engineering made me to believe when i saw my marks.
Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Nice post! Keep blogging!

    Check http://makealivingwriting.blogspot.in/ if you want practical information on how to make money by writing.

  1. College life is always fun! :) We can see and experience so many things.... One of the best phases of life!

    Add color to ur life by visiting us!

Post a Comment